Category Archives: Immigration Consultants & Agents in Adelaide

Canada Immigration Consultant

Get Canadian PR in 6 to 12 months.
You can apply for Canadian PR if you are: Graduate or Diploma Holder & have minimum 1 year Experience in the last 10 years as a: Cook, Chef, Nurse, Welder, Electrician, Plumber, Crane Operator, Heavy Duty, Mechanic, Pharmacist, Dentist, Doctor etc.
Students: If you have 1 year full time experience in any occupation, we can help you in getting Canadian PR

Immigration Help

Australian Immigration & Visa: TR & PR, 475 & 487, 175 & 176, Student Visa Extension, ENS/RSMS/457
Assessment Services: TRA & VETASSESS, Engineers/ACS/CPA/NIA/Teachers, Nurses/Pharmacists
Legal Matters & Appeals: TRA & VETASSESS Appeals, PR Cancellation & Appeals, MRT Submissions & Appeals, Visa Refusals & Denial Appeals, DIAC Compliance Notice
Canada Immigration, Federal Skill Worker, IELTS Training
We Speak – English, Hindi, Punjabi and Urdu
Sanjayai Kapoor – Registered Migration Agent (MARN: 1066506, MMIA: 4118)